This position reports to the Operations Manager and the duties are outlined as follows:
- The incumbent will be responsible for the startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting/running of the auxiliary equipment.
- Performing color changes and job changes according to the production schedule.
- Validating parts for quality (flash, short shots, color, quantity, etc.).
- Completing computer data entry, inspection logs and other documentation as required.
- Removing all finished goods product boxes from cell and neatly stack on pallets.
- Identifying each box with a production label and scan into the IQMS system.
- Other duties as outlined by the job description.